any news on the "new "PST tanks ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
...has anyone heard any recent news on the reintroduction of PST into the scuba tank market ? ...as last I heard, the tanks are being produced in South Korea and shipped back to the USA for final galvanization/preparation...... but does anyone have any news as to when these tanks will be back on the retail market, and any specifics on what sizes/capacities will be available when ?

Thanks,

Karl

Last I heard from them was late March.....Im anxiously awaiting them, I need more tanks for rental :D

I will send them another Email right now and post back to this thread when I hear back from them.

As for S. Korea, they told me that, Yes they are made there, but meet all DOT and PST specs. From what they say, besides just making them overseas, they should be the same tank.......Same Specs, Same tank....Others dont feel the same though....

I will send them another Email right now and post back to this thread when I hear back from them. [/QUOTE:
GOOD LUCK!!!!:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom