Any interest in MC-E dive lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright, before I do a larger order for these lights I'm going to offer up a couple of my sample lights for sale...

I have two lights avilable. Lights only, no batteries or charger included.

I'm offering 2 lights for sale for $75 shipped to the US via Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. If your interested please PM me, and I'll send you my paypal address.

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question.... but you want someone to try out the light with no battery? and pay $75 to do this work?

at least you save $20 from the DX price...oh and you don't get the batteries or charger...hmmm

which means that to save $20 you have to spend at least $14 (charger & 2 batteries) still have to wait the long shipping time for DX to get you the batteries and charger. of course, if you already have a few sets and charger, then I guess it would be an ok deal. it's a moot point for me since i already ordered from DX for the $81 and now i am just waiting for it to arrive. but to avoid any further arguing, I rest.

Skyydiiver... The point in offering the sample lights for sale is I figured there would be at least a handful of people on these forums that already have 18650 cells and a charger...

I'm trying to see if there is enough interest in this light to place an order... Minimum order quantity is about 50 lights...

I mostly sell to people on the Candle Power Forums, and like 75% of the members there have at least one 18650 charger and batteries.

Okay- I took the bait. At $75 plus I buy charger and batteries, it doesn't seem any more than buying it from DX. Plus I should get it quicker, and I prefer dealing with someone who is somewhat local. Besides, my light cannon fried, I am not financially able to pony up for a cannister light, so for around $100 I'll give this a try.
so, fellow Scubaboarders, expect a review and comparison when I receive it.!

Okay- I took the bait. At $75 plus I buy charger and batteries, it doesn't seem any more than buying it from DX. Plus I should get it quicker, and I prefer dealing with someone who is somewhat local. Besides, my light cannon fried, I am not financially able to pony up for a cannister light, so for around $100 I'll give this a try.
so, fellow Scubaboarders, expect a review and comparison when I receive it.!

Great! It's packed up and ready to ship... it will go out tomorrow morning via Priority mail! You should have received a tracking number from paypal.

Thanks!

-Jason

Got the light today and have started my review thread HERE:

Back
Top Bottom