Any high value AI wireless computers I should know about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cochran computer I have didnt have any problems with transmission but its very different hten most other designs. It doesnt just have a small transmitter on the tank, theres a unit that attaches to the tank that has all the data storage on it. Its out of the way and makes the transmission a lot more reliable. Its essentially like keeping the computer on the tank and just having a screen on your wrist instead of having the computer and screen on your wrist.

I think it can still be used for free diving with the second unit but id have to check the manaul. Either way they are more expensive they you are looking to spend.

You know, I see this argument a lot, but it seems to me it would be fairly trivial to route your spg hose along your arm as well. Perhaps you might require a slightly longer hose to allow some freedom of movement, but I don't see how it would be difficult.

I can't be the only person who's ever thought of that. Is there some reason not to do this I don't know about?

Or put the spg under your arm and clip it to your left shoulder D ring. Just have to glance down to see it.

Back
Top Bottom