Any high value AI wireless computers I should know about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should know about the unreliability and unnecessariness (ie low value) of any "wireless AI."

I'd like to know about that too. Please provide the data that supports your conclusion that they're unreliable.

As far as "unnecessary" goes, that's a matter of opinion, not fact.

-Charles

Can you dive without a wet suit or a dry suit?
Can you dive without fins?

Can you dive without an air integrated computer?

Yes.

Therefore they are unnecessary. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Can you dive without a regulator?

Yes.

I've seen it done.

I've also seen people dive without fins, BCs, wetsuits, and snorkels.

So what's your point?

I dive with the equipment I do because I choose to dive with it.

Works for me.

Can you dive without a diver.

Can you dive without a diver if that diver is you.
Directed at postr 25 not you.

A lot of hunters and photographers utilize AI computers for the convenience of simply raising their arm a few inches to view all needed information. Activity related to spearing can get quite hectic making the feature desirable but certainly not required. I would always have a back-up SPG clipped to my left waist D-ring...

You know, I see this argument a lot, but it seems to me it would be fairly trivial to route your spg hose along your arm as well. Perhaps you might require a slightly longer hose to allow some freedom of movement, but I don't see how it would be difficult.

I can't be the only person who's ever thought of that. Is there some reason not to do this I don't know about?

Back
Top Bottom