Any good diving off Myrtle Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Misplaced Priority:
If your up for a nice day trip, head down to Mt. Pleasant and book a dive with Atlantic Coast Dive Center. They have great trips on Saturdays. Diving the ledges and wrecks off of Charleston can be great. I went a few weekends ago and had a fantastic time.

Didn't know about them. I've tried to go out with Charleston Scuba twice, and the boat conked out each time. Just the luck of the draw, I guess. Does ACDC have a website?

scuba41girl:
(Silly guys....next time marry a diver....just a joke).

QUOTE]

My wife doesn't dive; doesn't even swim. Are you available?

(Just kidding...)

OCDinNC:
scuba41girl:
(Silly guys....next time marry a diver....just a joke).

QUOTE]

My wife doesn't dive; doesn't even swim. Are you available?

(Just kidding...)
that's pretty funny!! funny thing is you try to date a diver and they say you are too into diving :11: i didnt know that was possible :D

scuba41girl:
OCDinNC:
that's pretty funny!! funny thing is you try to date a diver and they say you are too into diving :11: i didnt know that was possible :D

'How in the heck can you be TOO into diving? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Don't think that's possible either.

Back
Top Bottom