Any Diving in Utah?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phoebastria:
I'm planning on going to the SLC area with my husband sometime during the last week in March (24th -31st) to visit friends and do some diving. We're definitely going to do Seabase ... worth it to do 2 days or just one?

We were also thinking about Homestead Crater - partially because it seems kind of cool - warm diving in a cavern - but it also seems awfully expensive - ~$60 for two people for ONE dive??? $22 per person entrance fee and $7.50 for tank. From the website, it says "dive up to 35 minutes to 55ft." Does anyone know if there is the option for multiple dives (without paying $22 for each time) or is it just that one shot? If we're going to drive out there, it would be nice to get underwater for more than just 35 minutes. Or maybe it's worth the price?

Any other ideas for last week in March in reasonable driving distance from SLC? (Blue Lake?) We are both equiped for cold water diving as well. Thanks!!!

You can PM me with any questions...I would be happy to help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom