Any Dive Shows in Phoenix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings all -

The title is pretty self-explanatory ... does anyone know of any dive shows/exhibitions in Phoenix this year?

Thanks!

There have been a couple in the past. I don't think they drew enough to break even. Have not had any in the past couple of years and have heard nothing of anything coming up.

Best bet is run over to Long Beach and hit there show.

IIRC the last Phoenix Dive Show was in 2013. Therewas talk of an Our World Underwater show a few years ago - not sure if that ever happened. This year it's in Dallas afaik.

I've done Scuba Show in Long Beach from here. I fly into Long Beach and like the Marriott Renaissance just up the hill. Just outside the lobby is a ocal shuttle stop which goes down to the waterfront and IIRC the Queen Mary. Another goes to the Aquarium of the Pacific. You can also walk down the hill to the Pike's Marketplace shops/venues. If it's still there, there's also a Segway rental place just off rhe hotel lobby,

Also rhe light rail station is about 2 blocks away. I don't even rent a car for the weekend.The flights are a little more expensive but Long Beach is about a $50 cabride from LAX - also the airport is smaller and easy to access,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom