Any Cave country or West coast options 4/9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I appear to have been out of the loop regarding trips going on, saw very little on the threads currently around. I was wondering if anyone was around for some diving this saturday 4/9. Previously i was set up for some work, but that has fallen through, i had put off diving the last month or so due to these kinds of issues, so now its not there i am back for getting wet! I am thinking something easy most likely as i havent been in the water for about 4/5 weeks now (getting rusty :wink: or is that lacking rust, i dont know).

Not sure what systems are open in cave country after the flooding i have been hearing about (what's left, Manatee, Ginnie, anywhere else?). Other options might be something off the west coast - although i see the Venice shark tooth festival is going on. I dont know what Christina is doing on saturday, whether she will have some pool time and class time for her OW, so i might just drop her off and go dive or depending on schedules work something out - that is the only unknown in this equation.

So anyone doing anything in those area?

Manatee and Ginnie are about your only bets for cave diving in central florida. Wish I could make it, but I have Tennis stuff this weekend. Soon though...

Taking my NSS-CDS Cavern at Ginnie this weekend (9-10)...
Hopefully my reel doesn't become EVIL like Andy's does ... :11:

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom