Any Capable Boat-Climbers Feel Like Diving tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where is vbluev?

I might just tie up at the Sea Tiger, it feels okay to leave the boat there, just not at the Corsair or someplace. It's flat enough to boogie around Diamond Head, unless the winds pick up.

I hear the current has been smoking at the YO. full moon and all.

okay...I have Todd who will dive.

Maddie and her friend will bow-warm

Harry...the boat at 8, if you like.

Don't let Todd shock you...he doesn't use much ....cough cough...gear. (bcd, gauges, etc) he dives the old-style.

He says he thinks he can put us at Kahala Barge. Might be some current.

catherine96821:
Don't let Todd shock you...he doesn't use much ....cough cough...gear. (bcd, gauges, etc) he dives the old-style.

I can't wait to see this.

Big Island - We'll be in Kona

duh...I was trying to think of something here.

can't wait for the ferry.

Sher, I have my little posse doing the barges off Kahala, might zoom to that side for fun after. Good luck with all that techin'!

I can't wait to see this.
yea, and for my "legal comfort" we are all diving solo, hope that is okay with you. You understand, can't really rely on guys with no gauges.... but we will be "together".

He has been diving forever though and knows some good spots.

What's the thrill with monk seals anyway? I've had to deal up close with them and always found them kinda gross, nasty, and pretty irascible. They're a whole lot more appealing in photos and from a distance.

hahaha, I saw your profile pic pose awhile back...

have a little problem with one Tom?

I think the fact that they like me, play around, act silly, has a certain appeal.

What other animal out there really consistently does that?

catherine96821:
I think the fact that they like me, play around, act silly, has a certain appeal.

What other animal out there really consistently does that?

Human male? :crafty:

That was too easy!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom