any advice on uepi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubbles09

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi there :)

so... i'm a newbie to scubaboard. a friend told me this is the place to come to for dive holiday info. i've just returned from a trip to fiji and was a little disappointed with the diving. i read all the brochures, books and websites re. diving in fiji and booked my trip based on that info BUT i feel like i missed out on the best of what fiji has to offer! at the end of 2010 i'd like to check out uepi - i hear it's very nice. so, this time around i'd like to hear from fellow divers instead of books or brochures before i book a thing! any info on accom, dive sites, travel, length of stay etc is most welcome!! Cheers :)

"because i need help" - haha - very funny!!

your link doesn't work btw - very helpful indeed!! :wink:

Bubbles.....Uepi is VERY special....you WILL have a great time...I was there last Nov. - expensive, easy spectacular diving, lots of black tip 'friends', big stuff, little stuff, it's all there, righteous dinners, elegant rustic, no AC, (just fans), no hot water (didn't need either & keeps away all the fussy yuppies), small groups of 4 divers per boat when I was there.
There is a facebook site on Uepi, lots of info there also. Email me if you want more & better.
I'd go again if it wasn't so expensive....but worth every penny if you decide. I've already said too much. A real sleeper.....SSSsssshhhh!

Back
Top Bottom