Another wetsuit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Longstocking:
ty.... I think I'm going to be the same way.... only reason I would end a dive is too cold ! ( other than not feeling well )

I'll probably end up with a mans suit.... what frustrated me....

The men's suits online have torso and inseam measurements.... most womens suits don't ! grrrrrrrrrr sometimes i get so jealous of men ! I thought for sure a henderson would fit me from what everyone said on here.... legs were WAY too short ! :(

Did you try on the hyperstretch? At least if you have to get a men's it should crush your chest nearly as much as a regualr neoprene would. That's my theory anyway!!!

Henderson will do custom too, you might be able to just get the legs longer without it costing too much...??? :confused:

Good luck and stay warm!!!

Longstocking:
ty.... I think I'm going to be the same way.... only reason I would end a dive is too cold ! ( other than not feeling well )

I'll probably end up with a mans suit.... what frustrated me....

The men's suits online have torso and inseam measurements.... most womens suits don't ! grrrrrrrrrr sometimes i get so jealous of men ! I thought for sure a henderson would fit me from what everyone said on here.... legs were WAY too short ! :(

Did you try on the hyperstretch? At least if you have to get a men's it should crush your chest nearly as much as a regualr neoprene would. That's my theory anyway!!!

Henderson will do custom too, you might be able to just get the legs longer without it costing too much...??? :confused:

Good luck and stay warm!!!

I'm 6' and have a 36" inseam. The female 5mm Henderson Hyperstretch fits me, size 14. The legs stop about 1" above my ankles. Boots cover that.

Do NOT go with a "mans" suit. Unless you really are shaped like a man. A custom suit may be a LITTLE more money, but from the sounds of it, you're going to get your use out of it.

LiquidFit. She's based out of Florida, but custom makes a suit according to your measurements (you don't need to find a dealer...) and her suits are not only cut for a woman...they come in whatever colors you want as well, so you can have fun with the experience. http://www.liquidfit.com

She's very, very easy to work with and an absolute Godsend for those of us who aren't off the rack body types.

At least give her a call to find out more...

Cindy
http://www.girldiver.com

Back
Top Bottom