another video clip - blue Hole, NM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
http://www.rnrscuba.net/Blue_Hole_Photos.html
this link takes you to our Blue Hole page.
The new video is "March".......be sure to right click on link and "save target as" to your computer and play from there. It is 27MB and has music.
Vis was really good this past weekend, the diver with me is my favorite buddy, my daughter. Enjoy! Looks like the crawfish are carrying eggs.

robint

That was cool! Thanks for sharing. I have been to Blue Hole Three times. The last time i was there they were dredging/sucking the silt from the sides and bottom. That really messed up the vis.

Were the dive nazi's there making sure that everyone has paid their permit? The last time down, I encountered them and after the encounter, I went into the building through the back door and was talking with Stella commenting on the dive nazi's and one of them was on the other side of the door. :11: Open mouth...Insert foot. Ever need a vacation?

Back
Top Bottom