Another Amazing Weekend in South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro:
O'dark hundred and who cares I'm going to get wet. :wink: I believe they leave the dock at 8 AM and it's something like $47.

Ummm.. Scott?

Did you buy a wetsuit or something?

Or did your drysuit develop a leak?

:D

Good luck diving on Saturday. I hope it stays calm enough for ya'll... I was gonna do a beach dive, but with the head still a little stuffy, unless its perfect out, I am not gonna chance it...

KBeck:
Howarde--
well, it's not tomorrow, it's Saturday, so It will DEFINITELY clear up and have perfect 100 ft. viz..........so you may as well come on out.

And for the condo.........can you beat Marvel's sideyard for a hangout spot?
We're 1/2 mile by road and .4 miles by drift :wink:

It was nice here in West Palm Beach. 30+ vis and the temp at 68' was 72: The wined was cold but the water was flat and nice 1028am Sun.

I'm sorry. This thread is only for whining and crying about the crappy weather.

:D

Just kidding.

Y'all have a great weekend and good luck getting out tomorrw morning. The forecast is a bit better, but Sunday moring is just going to be way too cold for me.

I am thinking about trying to get your east coast bluewater people to venture over here to dive. The Gulf has got to warm up a bit before I could talk you into it as 64 degrees is a bit much. I think you guys might enjoy some green water wrecks covered with 300 lbs. monster fish.

I know a number of sites that fit that description. Anytime you want to go out, give me a holler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom