Another AAA day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She kept exhaling when I tried that shot.

hey put me back, I was famous for a second I need Redhead to see that I moved my SMB and reel.

Fishboy, I want to come tonight, can I have your number in case I need help at the gate? Or..maybe I have it. Not sure about kids schedules tonight.

okay, mine are crappy---blaming it on my hot foot.

DSC_00181.JPG

okay, mine are crappy---blaming it on my hot foot

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_00092.JPG

DSC_00291.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

couple more...for some reason a few are not uploading normaly, I have had a real time with this batch.

Wildcard, Capain o'hole, Capt. Chris, Lisa Mod God.

okay, I posted the pcs and they WERE there and then they turned into x's. (why?)

OK, I was able to fix all but two, I couldn't find those, did you take them down?
anyway :D I really like the one of me with my strobe on the controls and the one of you under the skylights....I can't figure out where the 4th picture was taken...

Leesa - fabulous as always. Now, Alex's pic - Did he just rip off his mask and remove his regulator in anticipation of that shot or is he in the habit of that type of diving (drills??)?

Catherine - I think your shots are very nice! Great perspective!

If you guys go out on any weekends, please let me know. I'd love to dive that boat.

Back
Top Bottom