Another AAA day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P1018861.jpg

Now you are just showing off! So thats what she was talking about. Cool shot!

Sea Tiger is an awesome dive......I finally broke and took the family on the Atlantis Sub for Mothers day, Just not the same as diving, but my 5 & 7 year olds loved it.
Keep posting those great shots...

REMINDER: Rick Rogers at the Sealancers tonight at 1900.......Jimbo

Thanks WC and Jim (are you feeling better?)

Atlantis is fun :D We took a couple to the YO one day and they said their kids were doing the sub with G-ma...they got real lucky and were diving the wreck when the sub that their kids were in went by. With 4 subs, that's really, really lucky!

I wish I could come tonight but I have to work and stay at the care home for the next few days...Is he allowing it to be taped?

Not to change the subject, but does anyone know where I can score on some chain and buoys to do some moorings? I have some spots I like to dive but cant afford the material and would like to stop throwing the anchor......Jimbo

justleesa:
I wish I could come tonight but I have to work and stay at the care home for the next few days...Is he allowing it to be taped?
Yes he is... I went and got my old neighbors "professional" set-up, off course the camera is only as good as the operator.

mrjimboalaska:
Not to change the subject, but does anyone know where I can score on some chain and buoys to do some moorings? I have some spots I like to dive but cant afford the material and would like to stop throwing the anchor......Jimbo

Lots of sites are moored with really thick rope and they use empty bleach bottles as buoys...

fishb0y:
Yes he is... I went and got my old neighbors "professional" set-up, off course the camera is only as good as the operator.

Excellent :D

man, are my hands that ugly? I love the gauge shot Lisa! I will post mine later. My strobe hot foot not connected when I opened the housing. I have done that a few.

LOOK CRITICS: NO DANGLIES. ...and you thought I don't listen. THAT is one streamlined diver, if I don't say so myself. (does she even have a BC on?)

Back
Top Bottom