Another AAA day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Another realy good day on the Sea Tiger with AAA, Catherine and Lisa. Not such awsome vis as a couple of days ago but good none the less. Im realy liking this AAA operation, big boat with lots of room and few people.
Any one want to try the north shore in the next couple of days?

Glad you liked the diving and have decompressed from bombs going off!

Post some pics soon. That boat is a prize. The new trim tabs make her plane nicely

and I do like all that room. The ocean was a lake today folks.

What is the word on the north shore, WC? Is the surf laying down? Shark's cove,

you thinking?

Sharks, three tables, the trench. Haven't dove it since november when I got a couple of tanks in between the building winter swells. It's just a fun shore dive.

Sea Lancers club dive out of Haleiwa Harbor Sunday...

It was a nice day out today, flat, flat, flat...perfect :D
I was able to get a couple of nice pictures:

P1018876.jpg

Thanks to Capt. Alex.

P1018891.jpg

More here

oh my gosh! Those are great!!! Alex will love those...I got a couple like that returning to the boat...I love doing those!!! Alex..his eyes look so blue. He almost looks like a nice guy. (hi Alex)

BTW, thank-you owner Alex for hosting our dive. We like you. Did I mention, your boat is running stellar with the trim tabs? I do love that boat.

Stunning pics ladies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom