Anilao Visability Right Now - Wow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karl_H

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a quick post for anyone planning a trip out to Anilao around over the Christmas break - the viz is about 40m right now!

We stayed over the weekend and most sites are crystal clear, especially in the morning. Layag-Layag onto Bahura must be 50-60m or more.....

Best get there while it lasts and the water isn't too cold yet :) (It's still around 27 to 28C, chilly but not freezing!)

We're planning a return trip back asap while the viz lasts!!! And remember to bring your wide angle lens :)

Karl

One more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week.... I think I just peed myself....

lol

One more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week, one more week.... I think I just peed myself....

lol
Ben . . .you know they've got scooters for rent over in PG at Techasia (two X-scooter Sierras, a Silent Submersion and a few Gavins). Have fun over there!

I want proof. Where are the pictures?! :D

I'll try to put a few on tomorrow :) I had the macro set-up on for the first day and didn't have time to get the boat back to change it :(

I have a few non-macro from the second day though!

Kev, are you suggesting he rent a scooter to get his butt over the passage to Anialo???:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Just kidding!:D
Ben . . .you know they've got scooters for rent over in PG at Techasia (two X-scooter Sierras, a Silent Submersion and a few Gavins). Have fun over there!

wish I could make it over, but won't be in anialo till April/May. check out San Jose Dive camp, it is a new operation, small and caters to the budget crowd. You guys crack me up about the water being cold..............just went diving this weekend in 55F water...............

You guys crack me up about the water being cold..............just went diving this weekend in 55F water...............

+1 Most of them don't know the meaning of the word "Cold". Imagine canadian diving as being inside a giant chilled SMP... Without the enjoyable taste or feeling you uusally get from it!:popcorn::popcorn: That,s pretty much what it's like most places I dive here...:shakehead: Man I miss the Philippines...:coffee:

+1 Most of them don't know the meaning of the word "Cold". Imagine canadian diving as being inside a giant chilled SMP... Without the enjoyable taste or feeling you uusally get from it!:popcorn::popcorn: That,s pretty much what it's like most places I dive here...:shakehead: Man I miss the Philippines...:coffee:

ha! 27C is cold already :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom