Anilao Visability Right Now - Wow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice, hey ben make sure you look porma for the lens. :)

lol There's going to be cameras there?

Yeah I know with these guys it'll be a Photographic Orgy...

wish I could make it over, but won't be in anialo till April/May. check out San Jose Dive camp, it is a new operation, small and caters to the budget crowd. You guys crack me up about the water being cold..............just went diving this weekend in 55F water...............
does this mean i'll have to wear my 3mm for the first time in 3 years?!?!?!? oh no!!!

27C!!!

ice_diving.jpg

Jag

lol There's going to be cameras there?

Yeah I know with these guys it'll be a Photographic Orgy...
to re-quote penn: "oh, mga photogs... camera mo, buddy mo... pag naubos hangin mo matanda ka na!"

:rofl3:

loses a lot in the translation... but you can get the first part, 2nd part is "if you run out of air, you're old!"

Jag

hey jonix, when are you planning to go? can i hitch a ride with you guys?

will you still fit in that thing? i can't move in a 3mm :rofl3:
i seriously doubt i can still fit in my 3mm... and my ego is too fragile for me to try it on hahahaha

@vales: to anilao? we're doing a daytrip on sunday (the 27th) you're welcome to join us if you want... there's still room in the van with ben and i... jon's ride i think is full - zee, maggie, van and evie i believe are riding jon

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom