Anilao Visability Right Now - Wow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want proof. Where are the pictures?! :D

okay - just to get anyone planning an Anilao trip in the next week a it more excited, see below for visibility..... :)

All taken at Bahura and Sombrero/Batok last Sunday - Beatrice Rock looked even clearer (You felt like you would bang your head on the bottom if you did a roll entry from the boat! :)), sadly the current was ripping on the surface and even the Banca was worried about anchoring with the waves surface current - we opted for Bahura where the current was more manageable, as you can see the viz wasn't so bad their either :)

Best get there while the viz last and before the surface ice sets in at 25C :rofl3:

DPP07D90C17002A37.jpg

DPP07D90C17002838.jpg

DPP07D90C17001B25.jpg

DPP07D90C17001419.jpg

Wow, that is really nice... I have never dived the Anilao site, but have always wanted to. Generally speaking, is the Viz usually better over then then in PG? I have heard nothing but great things over about those sites....

Back
Top Bottom