Anilao-Tingloy Volunteer Buoys (VB) - DOR VB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any updates? looking for productive excuse to dive

Joel posted on another list and said divers should get in touch with their regular resort for volunteer work as they are tasking the resorts to install one (or was it a couple) buoys each.

Axua:
Joel posted on another list and said divers should get in touch with their regular resort for volunteer work as they are tasking the resorts to install one (or was it a couple) buoys each.

so i guess were at aquav?

Axua:
is balai on the list? you're there more often than i am - do they have any activities lined up?

Jag

actually I have no idea how they will coordinate it with the resort and how the resort will get divers. Anyway I'll give AquaV and Balai a call and find out.

Balai, Aqua, Vistamar, Planet Dive, Ocellaris, Sunbeam, Middle of Summer, Mariko, Villa Ligaya, Outrigger, Pacifico Azul and a lot more are going to be assigned buoys. There is a meeting in Vistamar this weekend among resort owners the assigning of buoys will be taken up then. They are aware of this project already. Just inform them that you are volunteering.

UPDATE

According to Com. solanabezo

sinkers to be deployed on thurdsay : Feb 9 then buoys on Saturday feb 11.

the major player supporting this activity is Reef Inc.

those interested coordinate with Bong of AquaVenture (handling equipment). at 9am Bong will be picked up by solana

so those interested please do coordinate with Bong (aquaV) and Com. solanabezo(solana)

paolov:
UPDATE

According to Com. solanabezo

sinkers to be deployed on thurdsay : Feb 9 then buoys on Saturday feb 11.

the major player supporting this activity is Reef Inc.

those interested coordinate with Bong of AquaVenture. at 9am Bong will be picked up by solana

so those interested please do coordinate with Bong (aquaV) and Com. solanabezo(solana)

@pao: bong or bongski? feb 11? :-( can't make it...sorry guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom