Anilao-Tingloy Volunteer Buoys (VB) - DOR VB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd do it but it would depend on when.

Count me in as volunteer, in-water and out-water, alas buoys on that side of Anilao!!

Wow! I don't think I would have gotten the same reactions from the other forums. There will be a Coastal Resource Management Board meeting in Mabini on Friday and I will meet with staff of CCEF in charge of this project for the bouys. There are different designs based on the substrate involved. I left this up to them to design based on what I forwarded to them regarding depth and substrate of each bouy.

We hope to have some before Christmas.

Christmas ?! anak ng .... i would be in Cebu by then.....

grrrr.........

solanabezo, Can we make this a project of PPD ? where the members of PPD would be the official coordinating group. if you may need some people with you on the meetings, maybe some of the guys could accompany you in Anilao meetings ...

paolov:

grrrr.........

solanabezo, Can we make this a project of PPD ? where the members of PPD would be the official coordinating group. if you may need some people with you on the meetings, maybe some of the guys could accompany you in Anilao meetings ...

That will be no problem. It would be great to have some of you guys sitting as guests in the CRM board. There is one on Friday 10 am in the SB Hall of Mabini.

As for the project, I hope that there will be more participants to the bouys deployment so that it will look like a concerted effort of the diving community.

Also, there will be more less visible projects which you can join to help the conservation effort in Mabini and Tingloy. Even lobbying to the LGU for certain projects to be adopted both in local and national.

paolov:

grrrr.........

That will be no problem. It would be great to have some of you guys sitting as guests in the CRM board. There is one on Friday 10 am in the SB Hall of Mabini.

As for the project, I hope that there will be more participants to the bouys deployment so that it will look like a concerted effort of the diving community.

Also, there will be more less visible projects which you can join to help the conservation effort in Mabini and Tingloy. Even lobbying to the LGU for certain projects to be adopted both in local and national.

paolov:

grrrr.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom