Anilao Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes pards, if i'm not mistaken that was you standing near the front desk office talking with a certain instructor named jojo last sunday morning. hahahaha next time papaturo kita kay hernel and i'll introduce myself.

hernel, my wife and I did a twilight dive last saturday and I'll post some of the pix soon.
Sayang pards. Spoon was there too!

nakow spoon was there also?!! yup I was with Jojo for that weekend checking-out his students.

clgsamson:
no jai, nung saturday lang si Spoon (Carlo). Usap/kwentuhan kami.

I will be there this weekend to "check-out" :wink: some students again. Will you be there?

everytime is see the "check-out" with matching kindat i'm remembering stories of my instructor when he would do intro dives for honeymooning korean couples in el nido...

i'm picturing scantily-clad women with no idea their instructor is already enjoying his work hehehehehe

Jag

Good work, you should post these in the underwater photograpy forum.

Dive Safe

clgsamson:
yes, I'm coming with hernel and joy (makikisabay) on Friday night. Be staying till Sunday. Kita kita na talaga tayo pards, hehehe

finally got my camera and casing. will be testing in the pool today. the manual setting seem a little daunting but im playing around trial and error.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom