Anilao Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
of course, u have to do some reading first para matutu pards. Research what camera you want, how many pixels (minimum is 3 megapixels) and available housing.

But the most basic consideration is you must have an interest in photography.

i dont really like photography but i just want to start documenting all the beautiful things i see underwater.

cra, transition is very easy. ganyan din ako. Have fully embraced digital photography, I even bot a nikon d70. A major investment that one.

Pero d ko nilulubog yun, mahirap na.

I know of a diver who has a canon EOS 20D, which costs a little more than the D70, and which flooded in one of his dive! Goodbye talaga, canon RIP na.

Buy an underwater camera rig, a gud one wud set you back around P35K. Just think that you are documenting how the other 2/3s of life on earth lives and enjoying your dive at the same time. Hehe pamahal ng pamahal na talaga noh pards?

clgsamson:
cra, transition is very easy. ganyan din ako. Have fully embraced digital photography, I even bot a nikon d70. A major investment that one.

I know of a diver who has a canon EOS 20D, which costs a little more than the D70, and which flooded in one of his dive! Goodbye talaga, canon RIP na.

Buy an underwater camera rig, a gud one wud set you back around P35K. Just think that you are documenting how the other 2/3s of life on earth lives and enjoying your dive at the same time. Hehe pamahal ng pamahal na talaga noh pards?

Mahal ngang mag-invest ng underwater rig. I bought a housing for my digicam a few months ago, and I got ripped off knowingly...lol.

I have a Sony point and shoot camera and my problem was that they only made a few housings for this type of camera. The housing itself was retailing for about AU$315, after searching all over Australia for a housing, I found a shop who had them one of them in stock, they charged me AU$450 for it. I had no choice but to give in, since it was the only one left and I didn't want to wait and end up empty handed in the end. Plus I wasn't thinking of upgrading my camera anyway, since I wanted to get my scuba gear first. I think I'll stick with my point and shoot for a while...lol. Looking at housings, most if not all cost more than the camera itself.

clgsamson:

i have a sony cybershot dcs p10. they dont make the housings anymore but i still see a few around ebay. i might just get one.

kargo ko na ang video/photo edit with graphics and soundtrack and ekek... gawin ko naring DVD!

Jag

PS
for copies dalan nalang ninyo ako ng blank na DVD... libre ko na ang burning hehehehe

Spoon:
i have a sony cybershot dcs p10. they dont make the housings anymore but i still see a few around ebay. i might just get one.

This is the camera that I have, and it was painful experience searching for a housing. What really pissed me off was that Sony took it off the market just a few weeks before I bought one. I was checking the Sony Australia website every week and they were selling it for $315, but I procrastinated, ayun, nadale tuloy ako ng laws of supply and demand...lol.

greatwolf:
This is the camera that I have, and it was painful experience searching for a housing. What really pissed me off was that Sony took it off the market just a few weeks before I bought one. I was checking the Sony Australia website every week and they were selling it for $315, but I procrastinated, ayun, nadale tuloy ako ng laws of supply and demand...lol.

there are still a couple around in ebay. they go for about $170 USD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom