Anilao Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I did under "Anilao Pix by caloysamson". It was only a test post prior to filing a formal trip report. Well the report is still..... hehe just plain lazy. Thanks for viewing (got more spectacular pix of a frogfish and porcupine fish that'll post later here).

Have you emailed your pilipino "coordinator"?

clgsamson:
Yes I did under "Anilao Pix by caloysamson". It was only a test post prior to filing a formal trip report. Well the report is still..... hehe just plain lazy. Thanks for viewing (got more spectacular pix of a frogfish and porcupine fish that'll post later here).

Have you emailed your pilipino "coordinator"?

nah, not yet. still hunting around. I'm trying to get one of my cousins there certified, so I'll wait just a little bit for him to make up his mind. Thanks for the link, will definitely look into it.

midwestdvr:
nah, not yet. still hunting around. I'm trying to get one of my cousins there certified, so I'll wait just a little bit for him to make up his mind. Thanks for the link, will definitely look into it.

off topic do you have any photos of your rig? im looking to buy a bayonet attachment and macro lense for mine..

midwestdvr:
here it is. i'm still debating whether to get a macro or wide angle myself.

cool. il be the first to consult you when i decide to get my base trays.

Back
Top Bottom