Anilao Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yes bro try mo, here's the number +639175255000

thanks caloy i just called them they dont carry them na daw since they are about 3-4 year old cameras. my dad will be in hk this wed so il try to ask if he can source out one for me,

hmmm, might be too late spoon but the best shop to find camera gear is Man Shing in Mong Kok, if you want more details let me know.

Scuby Dooby:
hmmm, might be too late spoon but the best shop to find camera gear is Man Shing in Mong Kok, if you want more details let me know.

my brother was in mongkok today

Looking at these pictures, makes me wanna throw away my film camera and go digital. Thanks for sharing them.

I'll share as much as I can. Got a lot of pix but as I said i'll just post the pix I know best that will make you daydream that you are in a reef with prolific fishlife and riot of colors. Thanks for viewing them Bro.

clgsamson, I would love to see more uw pics from the philippines. The ones you took makes me look forward to my upcoming trip there.

midwestdvr:
clgsamson, I would love to see more uw pics from the philippines. The ones you took makes me look forward to my upcoming trip there.

I'll post everytime I come in from a dive. Got some night dive pix in my last weekend dive (Aug. 20-21) to be posted later. Thanks for viewing.

Mabuhay! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom