anilao dec 30.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Spoon
Mons
Chip
Iris
Jag
Jaime
Halthron
Marvin (Greatwolfe)
i made the major mistake of not informing ellen (much) earlier about my equipment requirements... she no longer has BP/Ws available for rent... damn i'm such an idiot

would you guys know of anywhere else i can make a quicky rental or borrow? regs i'll just get at aquav

Jag

seems all the PPD are getting wet this weekend...grrrrr

anyways, i'll also be in batangas on the 30th...free diving somewhere south hehehehe

if by some miracle they have tanks there....mwahahahahaha! La Luz resort's website actually mentions that just in front of the resort is a dive spot....i'll take scout it for you guys

Sorry guys but I have to bail out as well. I was sick earlier this week and figured that I would have recovered by now but my stomach says otherwise. Jag, since I'm not going, I'll be glad to loan you my BP/w. PM for info.

jonix:
seems all the PPD are getting wet this weekend...grrrrr

anyways, i'll also be in batangas on the 30th...free diving somewhere south hehehehe

if by some miracle they have tanks there....mwahahahahaha! La Luz resort's website actually mentions that just in front of the resort is a dive spot....i'll take scout it for you guys
the "sanctuary" in front of laluz has a lot of garbage... plastics, papers, bottles, etc... depressing...

the owner goes out every morning to clean it up... kaso some resorts nearby cater to jologs so he gets the stuff they throw in the water.

it's a shallow (10-20ft) reeflet with some decent life (parrots, lions, triggers, etc.)... then there's a drop-off to what looks like 40-60ft... medyo sandy... haven't been down there

la luz rents TANKS ONLY (and some weights)... you have to bring your own gear. and it's a shore entry.

it's not "world class diving" by philippine standards (it's more than enough to make many others scream with joy) but it's enough to make you happy if you're desperate to "get wet"

Jag

PS
i'll be in laluz jan 14-15... seriously considering bringing gear hehehehehe

shugar:
the "sanctuary" in front of laluz has a lot of garbage... plastics, papers, bottles, etc... depressing...

the owner goes out every morning to clean it up... kaso some resorts nearby cater to jologs so he gets the stuff they throw in the water.

it's a shallow (10-20ft) reeflet with some decent life (parrots, lions, triggers, etc.)... then there's a drop-off to what looks like 40-60ft... medyo sandy... haven't been down there

la luz rents TANKS ONLY (and some weights)... you have to bring your own gear. and it's a shore entry.

it's not "world class diving" by philippine standards (it's more than enough to make many others scream with joy) but it's enough to make you happy if you're desperate to "get wet"

Jag

PS
i'll be in laluz jan 14-15... seriously considering bringing gear hehehehehe

yup...saw the garbage before. am just wondering if there are crtitters around :D

have fun tomorrow guys!

Back
Top Bottom