anilao dec 30.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Hahahahahaha no Bro, My and I filed leaves of absence for 28th and 29th. hehe amin na amin naman ngayon ang anilao Bro...

tama ginawa niyo! i am sure it will be filled to the brim on the 30th! what sights do you plan to check out?

i'm riding with jaime... i'll see if i can swing a ride for you :biggrin:

hmmmm... of course i was hoping you'd have a car 'cause i was going to impose on your great kindness and residual christmas spirit to drop off at ellen's the bp/w i'm renting for the 30th

so much for that plan hehehehehe

Jag

shugar:
i'm riding with jaime... i'll see if i can swing a ride for you :biggrin:

hmmmm... of course i was hoping you'd have a car 'cause i was going to impose on your great kindness and residual christmas spirit to drop off at ellen's the bp/w i'm renting for the 30th

so much for that plan hehehehehe

Jag

wag na rent, as you put it, "let the bank do the paying!" :14:

Spoon:
wag na rent, as you put it, "let the bank do the paying!" :14:
to describe where imee will put that backplate if i suddenly "let the bank do the paying" it will seriously violate the TOS hehehehehe

as they say: "slowly slowly the enemy is weak"... (dahan dahan mahina ang kalaban)

Jag

shugar:
to describe where imee will put that backplate if i suddenly "let the bank do the paying" it will seriously violate the TOS hehehehehe

as they say: "slowly slowly the enemy is weak"... (dahan dahan mahina ang kalaban)

Jag

ok, long term lease then 20 years

Spoon:
you can ride with me on the 30th as to where we will meet i am still unsure

thanks bro! Just keep me posted. Possible that Iris can swing a ride as well? Iris and I are in.

@ Jag: buddy, that's no problem still. Just let me pry the BP/W from your hands after you're done with it the 30th. hehehe. I'll make sure ellen gets it back.

chip104:
thanks bro! Just keep me posted. Possible that Iris can swing a ride as well? Iris and I are in.

@ Jag: buddy, that's no problem still. Just let me pry the BP/W from your hands after you're done with it the 30th. hehehe. I'll make sure ellen gets it back.

if we all convoy there shouldnt be a problem as vince, jag and i am bringing a car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom