anilao dec 30.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
3 for the day? sounds great! wait... quarries of the ligpo area? hmmmm... never been there before...

Jag

we can do two dives with one tank in the quarries. ask chip and iris:) total 4 dives

Chip is game.

But my ride fell through (was gonna bring a car but it got dented yesterday and it's scheduled to go in to the shop this friday). Anyone out there have an extra space in for me? Will meet anywhere in makati or the south and willing to share for gas and swap stories... :)

chip104:
Chip is game.

But my ride fell through (was gonna bring a car but it got dented yesterday and it's scheduled to go in to the shop this friday). Anyone out there have an extra space in for me? Will meet anywhere in makati or the south and willing to share for gas and swap stories... :)
want to get ahead of them? goin to anilao tonight, no need for you to share gas money Bro...hehehe. Matthew is joining on the 29th, 2 morning dives. Back to Manila late afternoon (29th).

Incidentally CHip, in one of the pix in the PPD Marathon I noticed you have side burns. Chuck Norris doesn't sport sideburns, Fernando Poe does! ikaw kaya Ang Panday?!

clgsamson:
want to get ahead of them? goin to anilao tonight, no need for you to share gas money Bro...hehehe. Matthew is joining on the 29th, 2 morning dives. Back to Manila late afternoon (29th).

Incidentally CHip, in one of the pix in the PPD Marathon I noticed you have side burns. Chuck Norris doesn't sport sideburns, Fernando Poe does! ikaw kaya Ang Panday?!

Thanks koya, sayang, I'd love to do that but I have a wedding to attend to tomorrow. If I weren't a proxy, I'd join you in a second. But the 29th diving...hmmm.... :D

but hey man, I take pride in my sideburns. Not as funky as FPJ's though, but I never ran for president either!

clgsamson:

wala ka bang trabaho?:D

chip104:
Chip is game.

you can ride with me on the 30th as to where we will meet i am still unsure

Back
Top Bottom