anilao dec 30.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
yup...saw the garbage before. am just wondering if there are crtitters around :D

have fun tomorrow guys!
yup there are critters... the philistines enjoy it floating above them wearing life vests...

me, when i was there last summer, i brought my snorkeling kit and borrowed some weights... skin dive time!

Jag

zylke:
Hey Spoon,

do you have pictures of that cave posted? never got to see it... :)
here Jong:

thepass.jpg

surrealentrance.jpg

demaltroad.jpg

scouting.jpg

further in (taking shots from where the yellow finned diver is - that's Iris):

cave_entry.jpg

cave_entry2.jpg

exit2.jpg

exitpoint.jpg

hi there, i'm new to this forum and it's nice to meet all of you...well, i'm heading to Anilao in 2 wks time. I hope you guys had fun in your recent trip, and i'd appreciate if any of you can recommend some of the 'not-to-be-missed' dive sites during my 5D4N there? thx a mil! by the way, how's the weather over there at the moment??

marinea:
hi there, i'm new to this forum and it's nice to meet all of you...well, i'm heading to Anilao in 2 wks time. I hope you guys had fun in your recent trip, and i'd appreciate if any of you can recommend some of the 'not-to-be-missed' dive sites during my 5D4N there? thx a mil! by the way, how's the weather over there at the moment??
hey marinea! welcome to the board!

5D4N in anilao!? wow! you'll pretty much be able to hit all the best spots

> you must do mainit in the early mornings (especially on a weekday when there are barely any divers) for sharks and stuff
> the sombrero island area for some wild and fun currents and reefs
> cathedral and twinrocks with very friendly fishes by the truckloads
> ligpo island area, i'm not as familiar but there's some pretty great diving there too

feel free to ask some more in the main philippine forum (this is the trips subforum) so even more of the guys will jump in... have fun!

Jag

marinea:

hi marinea! every anilao dive site i've been to has been wonderful - even the sites i've been to many times already. hmmm... let me see, here are some good sites i've been to:

dari laut with its sunken barge
mainit point 'cause i always see a cuttlefish there; most ppd-ers have seen a shark in this site, too
beatrice with its strange-forming corals and small colorful fishies and inverts

and lots more... oh, and the weather's great now - sunny and no sign of rain,whatsoever :sunny so jealous of guys out there diving this weekend...

feel free to introduce yourself here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=119657

welcome!

:balloon

Back
Top Bottom