anilao dec 30.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys going to plan a trip to anilao on dec30. its a holiday so anyone who can make it is more than welcome to join us.

Spoon:
guys going to plan a trip to anilao on dec30. its a holiday so anyone who can make it is more than welcome to join us.
this sounds interesting...I'm 80% in. We gotta try time it with greatwolf so we can dive together!

I'll try get a car this time.

This is very tempting...hehehe.
I will let you know...eyebrow

Highly tempting, I can probably make it. I'm looking to do a couple of days of diving in the Dec 26-30 range.

I will be in Solana. Just text me details.

chip104:
this sounds interesting...I'm 80% in. We gotta try time it with greatwolf so we can dive together!

I'll try get a car this time.

am going to make full penetration of the cave:)

Spoon:
am going to make full penetration of the cave:)

I'll wait for you outside...hehehe...

Last time I went inside an overhead environment, the bloody DM didn't even ask if I was game for it, we just went in...although he did mention it on the dive brief, when we were in the water already....yiiikkeeeesss! I know, I could've said no. But I didn't want to miss out on the dive. Plus through the cave, there were a few areas where we would've been able to reach the surface, so he probably deemed it safe for me.

This was dive number 4 after my OW classes. It was quite a humbling experience...I kept recalling the page on my PADI OW manual not to enter an overhead environment unless I'm properly trained for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom