Andy's Revenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Actually Andy wasn't around but I must tell you that since I posted Andy's reel on SB

(http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=91470&page=5&pp=10)

I have myself fouled a reel, Yes I admit it. I was showing Scubafool how to use a spool (yes you read it correctly - a spool) In particular how to secure the spool without the luxury of using the clip. I first demonstrated the clip use and then demonstrated the correct way to secure the spool without the clip. I further went on to demonstrate why we do it that way by showing the incorrect way of securing the spool without the clip. And then WHAMO the demonstration proved why we don't do it that way as the spool became entangled in a strange knot!.

Andy's curse was reaching out in revenge

So I humbly in fairness to Andy bring this story to you with my sincere appologies and a warning of Andy's outreaching curse.

Further to this I would like to say that I enjoyed working with Andy and Dave(scubafool) doing the intro to cave class.

PS The curse was defeated in the end and we did intrusted our lives to Andy's reel work on a few of the dives.

Dave and Andy Thank you and I hope to be diving with you again soon. Andy keep the reel straight and Dave I wish all my students have your attitude

GDI:
Actually Andy wasn't around but I must tell you that since I posted Andy's reel on SB

(http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=91470&page=5&pp=10)

I have myself fouled a reel, Yes I admit it. I was showing Scubafool how to use a spool (yes you read it correctly - a spool) In particular how to secure the spool without the luxury of using the clip. I first demonstrated the clip use and then demonstrated the correct way to secure the spool without the clip. I further went on to demonstrate why we do it that way by showing the incorrect way of securing the spool without the clip. And then WHAMO the demonstration proved why we don't do it that way as the spool became entangled in a strange knot!.

Andy's curse was reaching out in revenge

So I humbly in fairness to Andy bring this story to you with my sincere appologies and a warning of Andy's outreaching curse.

Further to this I would like to say that I enjoyed working with Andy and Dave(scubafool) doing the intro to cave class.

PS The curse was defeated in the end and we did intrusted our lives to Andy's reel work on a few of the dives.

Dave and Andy Thank you and I hope to be diving with you again soon. Andy keep the reel straight and Dave I wish all my students have your attitude

Well sorry about the reel but AWESOME on Scubafool and the class !!!

Lets just say Jean has BIG SMILE on seeing this ...
WAY TO GO BUDDY !!!!

GDI:
Ahem..... did anyone else dive with you guys during that class????

Hopefully David can conquer that same trouble that i had and finish this course some time in the next few weeks - we'd enjoy it if he were intro cert'd by the megadive 5/13-15 :wink:

I'm sure David will work through this and be all the better by it.

And Andy can bring on his reels we are ready for them

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom