...and I'm back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Dude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

It's been a cool minute since I was last on the board. I've had a TON of stuff going on simultaeneously (typo?). But in the end I am a LOT happier and actually came out with a decent gig of a job. I never knew that our local utilities actually have use for us Natural Resource degree holders...but they do!

So I haven't been diving in like a month and it's KILLING me! I've been dry mainly because hunting season is upon us and I like to wander the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest for days on end(literally, I LOVE backpacking). So with the Santa Anas blowing lately has anyone seen the associated upwelling? Any "must-see" dive spots as of lately?

Welcome back! I'm pretty new here. New at diving, still figuring out that weighting and trim and buoyancy stuff, but if you're ever diving around San Pedro area and need a buddy give me a message. :)

You hike in the National Forest? What do you do out there? See stuff, take pictures, commune? Do you see a lot of animals? Just curious.

Welcome back...anytime either of you wanna dive, keep me posted and I'll let ya know when I'm diving.

Back
Top Bottom