allergy? brochitis? Should I dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am a country girl with nice clean country lungs. Been in a very dirty city. Within hours of getting here devloped a slight cough and the feeling that I am growing mold (very moldy, damp, polluted city) in my upper bronchioles and a slight sore throat with no redness. Saw a doc who said it looks like I am sensitive to the air pollution. No trouble breathing...just a tiny cough...did a peak flow meter test and managed 450 with a cough at the end of the expiration. Head is clear....I don't feel sick at all...just this occasional little cough...no fever...I feel fine. If I were sick, I wouldn't think of diving...but I don't seem to be sick...just sensitive to hydrocarbons...and there aren't any in my air tank.Dive schedualed for next two days ...should I worry at all about diving with this? Thanks :doctor:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom