Allegro question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have stayed there the past couple years and were there about a month ago. I did not dive with the ProDive so I cannot comment on that but may use them next time. I like the idea that you can dive afternoons if you prefer and can do you SI at the resort.

We prefer this resort for their beach and other amenities. We always rent a car or jeep so that getting into town isn't a problem. I'm not a huge fan of their food and prefer to eat dinner off-site but enjoy the free drinks after our dives.

I'd recommend them for sure.

Don't understand how someone can say that Pro Dive generally has bad attitude, drunken guides and so on. This cannot be further from the truth. Maybe thats one in a hundred, because one had ONE bad exprerience (exactly). Check Pro Dive Mexico - Cozumel - Críticas de Pro Dive Mexico - TripAdvisor where everyone can read how excellent Pro Dive is, and here you see the opinion of many. They receive one raving review after the other and by many are considered the very best on the island. I am diving with them twice a year since i found them for the first time about two years ago, and will never use another operator anymore in cozumel. Internet, a scary medium, don't you agree? :no::no::kiss2:

You've gotta take those TripAdvisor reports with a grain of salt. At least here you can often relay on the opinions of fellow hard core divers that spend a lot of their resources traveling and diving the world. With that said, I would also take scwdive's comments with a grain of salt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom