Alleged illegal tanks sold by Add Helium-Heads up to any that may have purchased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ The hubris, Tobin, is that Sotis has used his ownership of both RBW and TDS to do exactly that, to his own benefit.

Selective moderation, selective editing, blackmailing vendors, and banning critical voices has given him a bully pulpit to promote his agenda while stifling other ideas. Among those who have been paying attention to those two boards there isn't much sympathy for him regarding being outed here and elsewhere.

What comes 'round goes 'round I guess.

Hi Mark!
Welcome to the kiddie pool!
Just don't ask why the water is so warm...

I'm gonna sit and watch the adults play now.

And the original topic is concern over possibly mis-labeled tanks. Easy to lose sight of that here!
Keith "Cupcake" Crook. :)

Hi Mark!
Welcome to the kiddie pool!
Just don't ask why the water is so warm...

I'm gonna sit and watch the adults play now.

And the original topic is concern over possibly mis-labeled tanks. Easy to lose sight of that here!
Keith "Cupcake" Crook. :)
Rgr that..LOL Also thank you for your service! One team one fight..

^^

Welcome aboard.

From someone who carried black plastic before it was an A1 :)

Just be sure the guy you are trusting your life to is skilled enough driving the getaway car to not get caught... ;-)

Enjoy,

John

I have learned my lesson. A PM is private!
I must have been an idiot for thinking someone wouldn't be ashamed to have their rants, attacks and insecurities made public!
I promise to write "I will not assume others have enough courage in their convictions to stand up and be counted among men." 100x the next time I can find a chalkboard!

In case anyone is worried, I gave myself permission to post my PM on the board. :) :

Thank you,
I had forgotten I was an idiot.

You know, your need for validation and recognition is pathological, and extremely amusing.
Big wet sloppy kisses.
Bet your insecurity drives you to try for the last word. :D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This is my third mod post asking people to stop the personal attacks. Address the topic without calling each other names.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This is my third mod post asking people to stop the personal attacks. Address the topic without calling each other names.

I mean no disrespect but a Bully is called out, he complains (very telling of his character) and posts are pulled.. This entire thing has been calling Peter and Add Helium names; no standard????? Please help me understand??

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom