Alleged censorship on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop abusing yourself and get back to the pub, Al.

Amusing myself, amusing.....

Are you not supposed to be in the Pub getting victimized by Agilis?

victimized or victimizing?

I am still trying to read his last 5 posts.

I may need to have an adult read them for me and explain the big words, you know because I am stupid.

meh.

I need another beer.

not to mention I left the bathroom.

TP, ran out of TP.

had to use . . . well you don't really want to know, do you?

WOW ,, What a read. One theme that seems to be prevalent in areas . "I may be wrong but you are wronger"

Some of this is actually embarrassing to read. I do applaude net docs position for not protecting himself or the site in the "Censorship" of this board. I think that it has been the proper thing to do. I know from past confrontations with moderators that they have themselves gone overboard with thier position when it comes to the DIR issues and the terms used. STROKE , "some people will just never get it", holier than though attitude, ect. Fortunately this has all but come to a stop and am personally thankfull that the board management has moved policies the way they have. In many areas of this board it has become much friendlier and inviting for those who are new or not so experienced in the more volital areas of discussion. DIR especially.

As for myself i am here for idea exchange and healthy educational discussion and not for spelling grammer or punctuation grading. Certainly if i can move on after a moderator gets personally involved in a thread and looses it. Most anyone else should be able to also. So I also have to say that some need to grow up, walk away and take a pill for thier "only child syndrome" issues.

Well got to go. Have a boat leaving in a few minutes. I and my fellow conspititors still have to get betteries for teh gps and a pocket of cigars before we leave.

dont forget the rum.

I find the bolded part very hard to believe.
It's the unvarnished truth. Legends rarely live up to their hype. It was truly funny. I remember him asking TSTTW why she thought he was an arrogant bastard... and she told him. There was no filtering what she said either, it was true stream of consciousness. Or maybe that was true stream of semi-consciousness. :D Needless to say, it was an animated discussion, which climaxed with her saying "Just look at the way you sit!" To which Onespeed said, "My posture makes me an arrogant bastard?" She said something like your arrogance makes your posture. How can you possibly argue with that? FWIW, she got even better with the next rum and coke.

The following day, he and Howard met CoolTech and I at the Ft Lauderdale Scuba Show and I said "Hey A-B!" He asked what A-B stood for and everyone laughed at what happened the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom