All Right Fess-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makenna

Reaction score
All Right Fess-Up! How many people on here post from work. Since finding this board I will admit to staying logged on throughout my workday.

Upon saying that I am so bored with nothing to do here at work that staying on here makes the day easier and at least gives me something to do.

yup- always, every day, first thing up on my computer screen in the morning, last thing on it when I leave :D

Are you kidding?! I would never admit to using my work computer for anything like this. :wink:

-Rob

mea culpa . . .

Never. Ever. Ever. I would never do such a thing. It's wrong.

No way I'd be surfing something non work related while putting in the hours at my 9-5...

Oh wait - gotta go. Here comes the boss! :eyebrow:

Guilty as charged. But every minute spent is only detrimental to me, not the company...

I doubt anyone could stay away too long during work unless they were under the gun - even then i still find it tough not to sneek a peek. I do also access from home, but thats a bit rarer as its my roommates computer and sometimes he likes to sleep or do other stuff in his room - then i grudgingly leave! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom