All Right Fess-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ALWAYS post from work since I consider my participation in ScubaBoard and other forums part of my work! I gain much information from frequenting this board, and can offer a little myself on occasion. Of course I'm self-employed and my "boss" doesn't pay me for the time I spend here... but in the long run it opens up a lot of new contacts and friendships in the international dive community. Well worth it!

Dr. Bill

Keep it quiet, these forums are very addictive. I could spend my hole day on them talking S to people.........work, what is that??

Of course I do every shift, come to think of it I do everything else too.( shower , cook, eat , tv , laundry , school , then go help the public when they need us. )

Guilty. I'm at home today since it's a federal holiday. But otherwise, I'd be pulling up SB from there right now!!!

I'm guilty also - but I work from home; married to the Boss so let him try to fire me :D

Becky

I work night shift, and I'll admit to spending plenty of time here. There's usually no work to be done between 2-4am.

well, if I could post from school, I probably would. But, the Baltimore City Public School System's budget make that an impossibility. No money, no computers, no internet, no Scuba Board.... Somebody push that soapbox out of my reach... for your OWN good.

Since I don't work with computers I have to answer "no". School is a different matter though... :)

Since I don't work....no but I used to!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom