All Right Fess-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The scumbags in the LAN shop filter it.

Makenna:
All Right Fess-Up! How many people on here post from work. Since finding this board I will admit to staying logged on throughout my workday.

Upon saying that I am so bored with nothing to do here at work that staying on here makes the day easier and at least gives me something to do.

jag gets to work...
jag plugs laptop into network...
jag opens 3 IE windows
jag logs on 2 yahoo accounts, and clicks on scubaboard autoloader button
jag checks subscribed posts
jag checks new posts
jag checks yahoo mail for "important" stuff
jag opens up MS Outlook for official work stuff
jag makes semblance of work while keeping SB in the background

i'll have to say "yes" then hehehehehe

Jag

The interesting thing is that our "Websense" corporate firewall now blocks hundreds of thousand of sites classified as "entertainment", "sports" or "humour" but still lets me access SB.
So I keep trying to figure out - what does that make Scubaboard?

miketsp:
The interesting thing is that our "Websense" corporate firewall now blocks hundreds of thousand of sites classified as "entertainment", "sports" or "humour" but still lets me access SB.

Must mak SB fall in to the realm of educational.

SeanQ:
I hope ScubaBoard doesn't have anything to do with your current unemployment. :eyebrow:

Nope, not a thing!

Joe

miketsp:

we use the same stuff here... sometimes even blocked yahoo mail! we had to make a special request to allow us to use "shopping" and other entertainment sites (we teach multimedia and need access to entertainment and ecommerce sites for reference)... so now they've just got "games", "personals" and "auction" blocked... still working on a good reason to unblock "adult" hehehehehe

Jag

Back
Top Bottom