All-Inclusive Resort (Diving not important this time...)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys and gals! I need the expert opinion from my most reliable source of information! :)

Boyfriend and I are talking about taking a vacation to Mexico when he gets back from deployment. He will be back in mid-December, but were thinking either late December (Over New Years) or January or February. We are looking ideally for something all inclusive- this is going to be a romantic get away (for the most part... were talking about going with a few couples, but you get the idea...) and we aren't really planning on leaving the hotel grounds much. This is supposed to be a totally relaxing "unwinding time" for him, and for us to get to know each other again! :) We're thinking that we would like to probably stay six nights or so, if that makes a difference... Also, we don't really have a preference at this point as to which "side" of Mexico to hit, should we??

However, were not exactly rolling in the cash- and its been a few years since either of us have ventured to Mexico, so my questions are:

1. Is there a resort that you would reccommend that would work with on a reasonable budget? (If you have a link for it, I would be very grateful!)

2. Out of the three months, when is the best time to travel?

3. Is there anything else that I should know about before I start hunting??

Thanks in advance- I really appreciate all of you! :)

K

kayla :huh: i didnt give you permission to go off galavanting with this... this... this.... boy!!!!! :shakehead:

Haha... Mrs.A- hes six years older then I am! :rofl3:

CheapCaribbean dot com

If you have AAA insurance, or are a member, they have awesome deals sometimes.
Also check out Costco if you have one. I was SO surprised that they had such luxurious packages! They actually don't have the "cheap" get-a-ways. They have the luxury get-a-ways for better prices.

Darn it.. I was just at Costco today and didn't think to look, but thats a great idea! I might have to make a stop back in there tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom