All caps.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL - HEHE MAYBE IT DOESN'T DO IT TO ANDY CUZ HE'S SPECIAL..?

No, when I tried just LOL alone and Preview, it changed to Upper & lower case.

But when I used all caps for the whole sentence, it did not.

Looks like LOL alone will get changed;

BUT IF YOU WANT TO IRRITATE PEOPLE BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR THE ENTIRE POST, THAT'S OK...?

Lol

It is a software setting, although I'm not sure the actual constraints around the setting:

"Prevent your users 'shouting' in their thread titles/message text by changing all-uppercase titles to capitalization only on the first letters of some words.

Disable this for some international forums with different character sets, as this may cause problems."

Lol - I'll Test Again.

Yep, worked this time.

Spectre:
It is a software setting, although I'm not sure the actual constraints around the setting:

"Prevent your users 'shouting' in their thread titles/message text by changing all-uppercase titles to capitalization only on the first letters of some words.

Disable this for some international forums with different character sets, as this may cause problems."

NOW I KNOW WHY I SEE AN OCCASIONAL POST WITH THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY WORD CAPITALIZED. I THOUGHT THE POSTERS JUST HAD TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.

Edited: Hmmm. The rules don't seem to apply to me. I can shout. HEY NUMBSKULL!. Tee hee, I'm priveledged.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom