Aldora Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @ggunn

You have 17/57 posts in this thread, 30%. I share @Cert 1969 opinion. You certainly have something going on with Aldora. Whether that has something to do with your relationship with Blue Angel, I can't say. Whether you intend it or not, you appear quite biased. Perhaps you have nothing else to post other than on the Cozumel forum.
17/57? I'll take your word for it, but so what? Why do you care?

You are welcome to your opinion, but I don't have anything going on with Aldora; many of my posts on this thread have been in response to posts like yours. My relationship with the Blue Angel dive op is a non sequitur; they merely happen to be the op based at the hotel where I always stay. I do have a long standing relationship with the hotel through all five owners since it was built, going back many years before it had a resident dive op.

Hi @ggunn

You have 17/57 posts in this thread, 30%. I share @Cert 1969 opinion. You certainly have something going on with Aldora. Whether that has something to do with your relationship with Blue Angel, I can't say. Whether you intend it or not, you appear quite biased. Perhaps you have nothing else to post other than on the Cozumel forum.
Maybe. Or maybe it has to do with him being singled out, now by three different people, including the former owner of Aldora, in this thread. If that were me, that alone would have some significant impact on an increased post count. I have no horse in this race but I don't see obvious (and negative) bias here. Perhaps there's some history that I'm unaware of or just maybe people are reading too much into things and seeing what they want, or expect, to see? Bias can work both ways...

17/57? So what? Why do you care?

You are welcome to your opinion, but I don't have anything going on with Aldora; many of my posts on this thread have been in response to posts like yours. My relationship with Blue Angel is a non sequitur; they merely happen to be the op based at the hotel where I always stay. I do have a long standing relationship with the hotel through all five owners since it was built, going back many years before it even had a resident dive op.
I have no vested interest, I'm not a regular on Cozumel. I was just letting you know how some might interpret your posting history. This thread is about Aldora Divers.

I have no vested interest, I'm not a regular on Cozumel. I was just letting you know how some might interpret your posting history. This thread is about Aldora Divers.
So why are you making it about me? I have no control over how "some" might interpret my posting history.

So why are you making it about me? I have no control over how "some" might interpret my posting history.
OK, it's how I interpret your posts in this thread. Why do you feel compelled to respond so often about an operator that you do not use?

OK, it's how I interpret your posts in this thread. Why do you feel compelled to respond so often about an operator that you do not use?
Please don't take this personally, but I'm not going to respond to you any more about this. I am reminded of an old adage: Don't explain yourself; your friends don't need it and your adversaries will not believe you.

I can confirm they had fruit on the SI. Both days they passed out I believe watermelon, pineapple and mango.

Would also add the SI was a little longer than usual, due to the longer dive times. I personally enjoyed that, gave divers time to warm up a bit, get a snack, change batteries and whatever else you needed to do without feeling rushed to get suited back up. Some of the boat snorkeled too and saw rays and turtles in the shallows.

Back
Top Bottom