Alabama & Tennessee here I come ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are something else and Rocketman and Kidspot you are brave souls.
I wouldn't be caught in water that cold without a dry suit.

RocketMan:
Yea, it will be nice to get out of the cold wind and into/under the warmer water.
Hey Mike,
I think if he manages to make two 20+ minute dives tomorrow we should buy the RocketMan (or his next of kin) lunch. That kind of enthusiasm shouldn't go unrewarded. Kidspot, we're counting on you for an honest report.
Luke
P.S. RocketMan don't get excited. I'm talking Chinese Kitchen not Pauli's.

ScubaLuke:
Hey Mike,
I think if he manages to make two 20+ minute dives tomorrow we should buy the RocketMan (or his next of kin) lunch. That kind of enthusiasm shouldn't go unrewarded. Kidspot, we're counting on you for an honest report.
Luke
P.S. RocketMan don't get excited. I'm talking Chinese Kitchen not Pauli's.

I'll bet an extra egg roll that he doesn't make the 2nd dive.

BTW.. Chinese Kitchen isn't a good as it used to be.... we ate there
a few weeks ago and afterwards we were all sick, and dim sum... (think about it)

Was that a double-dog dare I heard?

mike_s:
I'll bet an extra egg roll that he doesn't make the 2nd dive.

BTW.. Chinese Kitchen isn't a good as it used to be.... we ate there
a few weeks ago and afterwards we were all sick, and dim sum... (think about it)
Groan....I don't think I want to think about it but I'll think about thinking about it.

And as a substitute to Chinese Kitchen there's always Ding Howe, China Taste, or Tai Pan. We might even let RocketMan (or his next of kin) pick the place.
Luke

Back
Top Bottom