Alabama & Tennessee here I come ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan:
Hey Mike, want to get cold? Come on you know you do. Let’s try out layering those wetsuits (1 mm + 5mm). Oh, BTW you might want to get that hood. :) Maybe we should look into Phil's dry suit special at Dive Sports.

This sounds like the makings of a shrinkage episode of Seinfield.. BRRRRRRR

kidspot:
and the benefit of getting a drysuit is that you'll have it when you come to dive with me in Hawaii :wink:

If I come to Hawaii, I sure won't be diving no dry suit! Shrotie time!

your'e not helping here... I'm trying to give him some extra justification for getting one ... :wink:

kidspot:
your'e not helping here... I'm trying to give him some extra justification for getting one ... :wink:

How 'bout it makes my butt look smaller.....oh that's not it, that only works with my wife when I want her to buy something....I know...Those guys that sacked Brody 11 times during the Auburn-Alabama game...they were wearing dry suits...

lets see ... if your wife dives you could recommend getting two dry suits so that you would be able to dive more frequently year round and spend more quality time with the love of your life ....

RocketMan:
Blue Water is a bit cold now and I don't have a dry suit but hey I'm game
It'll be interesting to see if you think 55 degree water is cold. I'd come watch but I expect to be nice and warm somewhere playing video games.
Luke

ScubaLuke:
It'll be interesting to see if you think 55 degree water is cold. I'd come watch but I expect to be nice and warm somewhere playing video games.
Luke

Ah come on Luke....you know you want to...it'll be fun (he said in a high pitched voice)

RocketMan:
Ah come on Luke....you know you want to...it'll be fun (he said in a high pitched voice)
Actually, it wouldn't hurt to blow the dust off the old drysuit but I'm tied up that weekend. Maybe after the first of the year.

You're not going to dive your 5mm are you? I don't think that's going to cut it. You probably want to rent a 7mm.
Luke

ScubaLuke:
You're not going to dive your 5mm are you? I don't think that's going to cut it. You probably want to rent a 7mm.
Luke

No. I've been planning on buying a Tiols VelvetLight 1 mm from Phil (maybe this weekend). I'd wear it under my 5mm hyperstretch. I feel the need to get wet.

RocketMan:
No. I've been planning on buying a Tiols VelvetLight 1 mm from Phil (maybe this weekend). I'd wear it under my 5mm hyperstretch. I feel the need to get wet.
That sounds like a good idea. And the Tiols will be good for the Tortugas trip.
Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom