Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is definitely something I would like to do one day. I hear the wrecks are in great condition there.

Mike you get around on here. Lol.

I stumbled across this thread and thought I would just say a quick hello instead of posting the whole message I did on the others.

I live in Cullman and am always seeking to dive as much as possible. My work schedule seems to hamper my efforts, but I try to at least hit ABWA every other weekend.

For the most part I'm preparing for OH training by retuning lost skills which occurred while I had an absence of diving for about 20 months. I was hoping do get started late this summer, but only time will tell. I'll not dare humiliate myself by going before polishing the rust off of stuff I should already know.

Do any of you guys ever do a meet-n-greet? I'de be willing to drive to Bham to catch some Mexican food at Two Pasos (sp) off of 119 sometime.

Kenny

Kenny we did one In Pelham back in February. I live a couple hours from the Gulf so I will be hitting that area during the warmer months. The Deep Dixie Bunch has a meet-n-greet at Vortex and surrounding springs twice a year and camp. You can look for this in the Travel section subforum. We are also talking about having a gathering when Morrisons Springs reopens hopefully in July. Just keep an eye on the threads in Deep Dixie. People try to post get togethers in time for everyone to make plans. :)

great diving there... but I don't think you'd like the rolling seas Rocketman.

I'm up for that...I haven't been to NC yet

You leave RocketMan alone. He feels that way on dry land so what's the difference. :wink: I'll go with you RocketMan..

The last time I asked to join you for "Thai Food Thursday" it didn't go to well so I won't be asking for an airplane ride there this time...

If you were actually going to dive I would take you up on that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom