Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to scubaboard dereks040581! I live in good ole Oxford, Al. Plenty of diving around here if you ever get back up this way.

where do you dive in oxford i thought the closest place was foggy hollow in glencoe i am actually from wellborn born and raised hope to be coming up in a few weeks to visit the fam. hope to be cert. by then

Well we're workin on gettin permission to dive behind the quarry behind then new target and home depot. But as for right now we have been diving Lake Wedowee as well some other small non commercial quarries. We also frequent Alabama bluewater in pelham alabama. Never heard of foggy hollow diving unless you mean Diveland right off of 431.

Central Alabama, Lincoln to be exact, (Talladega Superspeedway), just got certified last year getting advance this year and so on i hope. welcome

Yeah we always called it wellington but thats it you can see the bluffs above the quarry. As far as i know Diveland is still closed.

lfrd116 - Welcome to the boards seems like were gettin more of us central alabama guys and gals on here. I live over here in oxford, well coldwater actually.

Hello,I am from Decatur, I know Rocketman, Mike S and a few more....I finally decided to venture out and check this forum out...I LIKE!!!
Buzz, Jimmy the Babbitt's and I just got back from Martha's...wonderful! temp was GREAT! I could wear a skin and I was comfy. Vis was 30-40 ft! no joke! we arrived as some of our friends at MTSS were leaving....they were just enjoying the day like us! two great dives!
Mike, How can I get the No Name Dive Club on the club list? this is a great forum and site!
Now I will be checking out my fav three sites..this one, NNDC's and TDT! wow who has time to work between diving and typing...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom