Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need to orient your ears Johnny Mac.....

I think those calls were the neighbors saying "What the &*@% was that?"
Now Johnny Mac, you know that rendition of that song will not be forgot.

Now Johnny Mac, you know that rendition of that song will not be forgot.

Which song? I was cursed with 2 life long memories that night. It was awe inspiring. This is the kind of stuff you Never forget. Tom Smedley is my sole inspiration for making sure Vortober fest is even a bigger event. You may not know this, but I plan to help in any way possible to make sure he has something even better to top that with.

Better than the last show? I cant wait for that, we need to put that on tv. It would be a hit.

Better than the last show? I cant wait for that, we need to put that on tv. It would be a hit.

Are you kidding, we're talking pay per view. Tom has quite the career waiting for him.

Live in Birmingham. Born and raised in Panama City. Originally certified in '76.
I miss the salt water. Being landlocked and paying $4.00 a gallon for gas sucks.

I'm always looking for a buddy and keep two sets of gear.

Welcome to the board leopardspots. I hope you get to get in the salt water soon and quit missing it!! :)

Thanks Denise! The Oriskany is on the summer trip list. What I really want to do is drive up to NC and dive Queen Anne's Revenge. OK so they're not positive it's really the QAR. But it's Blackbeard's ship and an excellent opportunity to add to my growing collection of pirate tshirts.

Anybody interested?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom