Akona Dive Bags - 2 available - $50 each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two Akona Dive Bags (model AKB176). These are small size bags and are able to hold one complete set of dive gear each. One bag is brand new with the tags and the other has been used a few times to carry clothes but never dive gear. Asking $50 each plus shipping. Originally retailed for over $100 each. Below are the manufacturer's details.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 23" X 15" X 9"
Main Compartment 23" x 15" x 6"
Front Top Pockets 7" x 14" x 4"
Front Bottom Pocket 14" x 14" x 4"
WEIGHT 7lbs , 13oz
All new Carry-On Roller is designed in compliance with airline requirements for carryon baggage Bag has two handles one rubberized carry handle with extra-strong reinforced box-stitching and a dual locking, telescoping handle with recessed housing for added protection Telescoping handle conveniently locks into 9" and 13 5" positions for easy maneuvering in all conditions
Bag is made of rugged 600D poly/natural fibers blend with polyurethane interior coating, making it incredibly durable, water and stain resistant The interior top organization compartment holds all your items close and convenient Fully padded and reinforced structure maintains shape and protects valuable equipment
A zippered side computer sleeve allows a 17" laptop to slip easily into the side of the bag and is encased in an interior padded pocket keeping your computer safe and out of sight Bottom compartment stores the optional AKONA Pro Regulator bag A #10 heavy-duty coil zipper, slider and pull on the spacious main compartment allow full view of its content when fully opened
IMG_2535.jpgIMG_2524.jpgIMG_2529.jpgIMG_2527.jpgIMG_2523.jpgIMG_2531.jpg

Last edited:
Sold...Thanks!

Argh! The dreaded word --- "Sold" for all buyers. I wanted to avail bags for our upcoming dive trip northwest this October but I found this post late. It's better luck next time for me and my partner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom