AK ind 4 pin US sources?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

211ratsbud

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey guys can anyone tell me US Sources of the 4 pin cable? (Female side, ie the head side).

Got them from tecme last time.

Hey guys can anyone tell me US Sources of the 4 pin cable? (Female side, ie the head side).

Got them from tecme last time.

They are a mission to find in the US. Fathom is probably your best bet. I think KISS is very picky about selling stuff like that.

But honestly Martin is probably the best and has the best prices. I ordered a 4 pin from him as well. He DHL ships them, they arrive in like 4 days. I think shipping was like 30 euro, not bad considering. Also has all the glands if multiple sizes.

Next best place is Narked @ 90. Last time I ordered stuff from them to the US I think they used FedEx and same thing it showed up in under a week. I was amazed. Pretty reasonable shipping cost also.

They are a mission to find in the US. Fathom is probably your best bet. I think KISS is very picky about selling stuff like that.

But honestly Martin is probably the best and has the best prices. I ordered a 4 pin from him as well. He DHL ships them, they arrive in like 4 days. I think shipping was like 30 euro, not bad considering. Also has all the glands if multiple sizes.

Next best place is Narked @ 90. Last time I ordered stuff from them to the US I think they used FedEx and same thing it showed up in under a week. I was amazed. Pretty reasonable shipping cost also.
I just emailed Martin getting ready to finish this project for good and I want Virgin cables 😁. I got them from him last time seems pretty easy 😁 to do again I guess.

I ordered 4 the dollar to euro is not too bad right now and price is right. Highly recommend tecme / martin once again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom