Airline Choice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a Singaporean, I think our flag carrier is sucking real bad compared to Emirates, CX and *horrors of horrors* Malaysian. Overpriced flights, robotic service and they don't even serve champagne in cattle class anymore.

I for one prefer my inflight service to be attentive and personalised, like the flight crew featured here.

ams511:
I remember years ago as a child, my dad took my uncle to the airport. I came along for the ride. The stewardesses for Eastern at the time wore hot pants. lol.

Actually the first stewardesses on airplanes needed to be registered nurses, somehow over time they were transformed into hotties, then crabby middle aged women upset that their pensions and salaries get cut.
Hmmm, reminded me of the short lived Hooter's Air :D

Traminer:
As a Singaporean, I think our flag carrier is sucking real bad compared to Emirates, CX and *horrors of horrors* Malaysian. Overpriced flights, robotic service and they don't even serve champagne in cattle class anymore.
<snip>
This has not been my experience at all. I'd place SQ's performance in F above all of them.

All the best, James

Actually the first stewardesses on airplanes needed to be registered nurses, somehow over time they were transformed into hotties, then crabby middle aged women upset that their pensions and salaries get cut.

American flight attendants are the worst, if you ask me. Except for Aloha and Hawaiian. JAL had nice flight attendants.

ams511:
Lycra then?

When you have your own private jet, you can have a naked one. :eyebrow:

midwestdvr:
Hmmm, reminded me of the short lived Hooter's Air :D

I never flew Hooters Air but they actually did service the city where I grew up. The airport people gave them a $200k grant to service AVP and they did for less than a year then pulled out. Now I guess they are gone for good.

catherine96821:
American flight attendants are the worst, if you ask me. Except for Aloha and Hawaiian. JAL had nice flight attendants.

US Airways must run a close second. I never had problems with Northwest's flight attendants, though.

hoosier:
When you have your own private jet, you can have a naked one. :eyebrow:

I probably could buy one cheaper than it costs to rent an apartment in Miami. There are some ancient relics parked up at Opa Locka. Does the plane actually need to fly somewhere before I can have a naked stewardess? lol

I always fly Cathay from Vancouver to Manila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom